You might represent a quoted international group or an owner managed business. Your corporate tax needs will range from routine annual compliance to specialist advice to plan and support your business strategies and transactions varying according to your particular sector and business circumstances.
There will be immediate tactical decisions and complicated strategic considerations, anticipating the eventual impact of taxation on transaction costs and investment decisions.
To retain control, it’s crucial you have the information that allows you to identify issues in good time and the expert advice that will enable you to factor-in practical measures.
PP Pradhan & Co can help you plan a tax-efficient approach to every aspect of your business, one that sees the whole picture and works with you to protect the interests of your stakeholders.
We look after the interests of corporate entities at every stage of their life- cycle:
- expansion and investment
- acquisitions and disposals
- raising finance/capital markets
- succession planning.
We cover all matters related to the compliance, transaction support and planning issues in your sector. Our tax teams have extensive experience in handling all types of communications and negotiations with Inland Revenue Department Nepal (IRDN).
IRD expect you to get your tax right in an environment of complexity, buttressed by a risk-based tax enquiry approach and a penalty regime should you get it wrong. For larger corporates, whether owner managed or part of Nepal or international groups IRD require increased visibility into your financial controls which impact on your tax risk and can involve a Client Relationship Manager who has stewardship over your interactions with IRD on all tax issues.
Our corporate tax compliance service includes:
- Proven approaches and processes for gathering tax data and meeting your financial reporting obligations as regards tax, whether you are an audit client or not.
- Preparation and submission of tax computations using the latest software capable of meeting the impending online filing requirements.
- Advising on specialist areas such as R&D tax credits, capital allowances on buildings and submitting relevant claims on your behalf.
- Agreement of your returns and tax liabilities with IRD and managing the interface with IRD on a day to day basis or where you have a formal tax enquiry.
- Using the expertise of the firm to quickly resolve IRD enquiries whether by negotiation using our tax enquiry specialists or technical resource such as our national tax and transfer pricing specialists or technical accounting colleagues.
Whether an owner managed business or a large group of companies with an national leading footprint PP Pradhan & Co can devise a tax compliance service to suit your needs; a process designed around accessible people and leading edge technology to ease the ever increasing burden on your business.