Flotation on a public market is one of the options to help grow your business, either to:
- raise funds
- increase your company’s profile
- provide an exit strategy for the business owners.
There are several phases to flotation, all of which need expert advice and assistance. PP Pradhan & Co. advises companies nationalwide who are seeking to list on the capital market of the NEPSE.
As reporting accountants we can guide you every step of the way with a personal and efficient service, supported by invaluable experience.
We also have established relationships across the industry to help introduce you to other advisers who are integral to the flotation process.
Our services include:
- reporting accountants
- advice on preparation for flotation e.g. advice on financial structuring, accounting systems and policies, and taxation – we also have a separate team which can advise at an early stage on business strategy
- share option and other director/employer benefit advice
- ongoing audit and taxation services
PP Pradhan & Co is a leading adviser to the capital market. So far we have worked on many transactions for companies of many sizes and sectors across the Nepal.
Whether you are a fast growing company or blue chip organisation seeking flotation, or a public company looking to de-list, we have nationwide Capital Markets expertise to help fulfill your organisation’s objectives.